- You really only need like 3 pairs of jeans.
- Internet is expensive.
- Caffeine after noon really will keep you up at night.
- Learn to iron while you still live at home.
- The puffy coat will keep you warmer. No one thinks you look like a penguin.
- You should save as much money as you can when you’re single and childless.
- Salaried (with benefits) jobs that you don’t always enjoy too much are better for your development than barista gigs.
- Quiet time is underrated. I don’t care if you’re an introvert or an extrovert.
- There is no one-body-fits-all. Different attributes appeal to different people.
- Similarly, you do not need to work out religiously/daily to be healthy or happy or to maintain an aesthetically-pleasing shape.
- If you are spending time with a particular person and have the thought–as fleeting as it may be–“I don’t think I should ever date this person,” please, do not, under any circumstance, proceed to date this person. (I know it sounds stupid, but we do this shit to ourselves sometimes.)
- Anything you do that reminds you of who you are or who you want to be is worth it in the end.
Happy 2015, everybody. I’ll be back next week with some more substantial posts. 🙂
What’s one goal you have this year?